Monday, July 30, 2012

Shabby Chic Decor Item of the Day

I just love recycling picture frames I find at thrift stores by repainting them. It gives something old and unwanted a whole new look and life! I am actually planning to find time to repaint some lovely recycled picture frames for my own home to put in my living room. Between dividing my time between being a Mom, wife, my Etsy shop and blogging, I stay pretty busy! Anyways,  the item of the day from my Etsy store VintageChicFinds  is a set of 3 recycled repainted light blueish wood picture frames, complete with glass. The price for these shabby chic picture frames has been lowered down to $19.99. I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by!
Shabby Chic Picture Frames Recycled  Picture Frames Shabby Cottage Chic Wood Set of 3 blue with glass

No comments:

Post a Comment