Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Garage Sales On The Brain!!

Today is only Tuesday, and I already am wishing for some garage sale shopping time! I love love love thrift stores and garage sales. Its where I find so many gems that others have written off as junk. I simply cannot wait until this weekend to have the opportunity to find some great vintage pieces and beautiful antique items to share with others and put in my Etsy store vintagechicfinds. I hope to be able to find antiques and anything vintage that others may be looking for, and give them the opportunity to find it and buy it from my store. I also hope to keep taking old items that no one wants, and add my own creativity to it to refashion, recycle, and remake it into something new! I really cannot explain why I love this so much, its just an obsession, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment